ON / OFF
BOOK: "LIGHTS, CAMERA, CAPTURE" AUTHOR: BOB DAVIS
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ONLINE AT THE SITE YOU PURCHASED OUR BOOK. WE ARE EXCITED TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS. THANK YOU!
Photography is all about light, finding it, creating it, combing different types of light, working with its various colors. Bob Davis has achieved a unique relationship with light. In this beautifully illustrated volume and DVD, he shares his secrets and techniques that will advance your photographic skills to the next level. Master the basics, then step outside your comfort zone and harness the full creative power of light.
* Understand the relationship between aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and the affects of different lenses.
* Learn out to deal with direct sunlight and how to take advantage of the "golden hour".
* Combine various types of light for different effects.
* Know what external lighting equipment you need and how to use it.
* Achieve studio quality lighting outside the studio.
* Discover what to take when you travel and how to take advantage of available light sources.
* Bonus DVD includes 60 minutes of video from Bob Davis's exclusive 3-day lighting & photography workshop.